Presenting wholesale deals to investors

Presenting wholesale deals to investors

Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 2 votes

Hey BP community, Happy New Year!

I am a wholesaler and I am working on creating the ultimate template for the most success for my properties. 

I have a couple of questions for you guys and gals who have been successful with wholesaling:

- What facts and features MUST be included in the email with property details?

- In regards to photos / presentation of the email, what have you found works well and gets a lot of responses?

- Do you include any call to action button?  

- How do you follow up with buyers?

- When do you decide to re market or do a price reduction?

- What platforms do you post the properties?

Any answers / suggestions are very much appreciated!  

Thanks, 

Lewis 

I am a 

0Reply
38 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2020 · 75 posts · 44 votes
    4y

    Hey Lewis, 

    What facts and features MUST be included in the email with property details?

    -Wholesale Price, Repairs, Asking Price, Bedroom / Baths, Sq Ft, Lot Size, Little about the neighborhood, Link to photos, A couple Comps, a number to reach you

    In regards to photos / presentation of the email, what have you found works well and gets a lot of responses?

    -I upload all the photos to a google drive and link it

    Do you include any call to action button?

    -I use my phone number (a specific buyers number) and a reply email as a call to action

    How do you follow up with buyers?

    -If someone has interest I would follow up with them daily and push them to take action.  You can also send another email blast with more info or updated pics a few days after the initial email

    When do you decide to re market or do a price reduction?

    -From the day we lock up the property to the day we assign it we are marketing it.  I usually have an A Buyer List, then reach out to my B Buyer and finally my C Buyers.  Price Reduction should happen when you feel like you are getting no bites from your sellers.  You can send a new email with a lower price.

    What platforms do you post the properties?

    -I mainly market it to buyer I have relationships or post in FB groups I am in.  

    Best of luck!  Keep Grinding!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · El Paso, TX · Member since 2015 · 379 posts · 201 votes
    4y

    @Lewis Fisk I am going to give you a key tip. I only do email blast if the deal doesn't have a ton of spread and my top 5 buyers have passed on it. The key to the way I sold my properties to my buyers is that I personally showed them the property, took the time to hear their concerns about rehab and price and worked out a deal. You may get more responses from an email blast but you will also get a lot more tire kickers. The key to real estate is connections that you actually have a business relationship with. Not just a name in your email blast and you send them the same thing as everyone else. 

    If the key to your business is volume, you will take the time to sell the property. If the key to your business is most revenue, then you can try to create bidding wars between buyers but they may not want to buy from you again because there is no real business relationship involved. People do business with people they like. 

    Hope that helps

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.