Do you have your address on your marketing materials?

Do you have your address on your marketing materials?

Rental Property Investor · Member since 2021 · 423 posts · 190 votes

Do you have your address on your business cards? Do you have your address on your envelopes?

I ask because there are some strange people that you meet off-market. I’d be afraid that someone would seek me, my nice house and family out and go into my house and chop us up into pieces.

0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk · Member since 2021 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
4y
Originally posted by @Mike Schorah:

Do you have your address on your business cards? Do you have your address on your envelopes?

I ask because there are some strange people that you meet off-market. I’d be afraid that someone would seek me, my nice house and family out and go into my house and chop us up into pieces.

Go to a UPS store and open a box to receive all of your mail and use that on your cards & envelopes.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Scottsdale Austin Tuktoyaktuk · Member since 2021 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Mike Schorah:

    Do you have your address on your business cards? Do you have your address on your envelopes?

    I ask because there are some strange people that you meet off-market. I’d be afraid that someone would seek me, my nice house and family out and go into my house and chop us up into pieces.

    Go to a UPS store and open a box to receive all of your mail and use that on your cards & envelopes.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · New York, NY · Member since 2019 · 340 posts · 122 votes
    4y

    I would just get a PO Box address, done :)

  • Investor · Van Isle · Member since 2021 · 455 posts · 226 votes
    4y

    Why would you put a phone number on, so they can call you. An address is so they can visit, if that is what you want? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.