Building a cash buyer list for NE Ohio

Building a cash buyer list for NE Ohio

Rental Property Investor · Waynesburg, OH · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 6 votes

Hi everyone, My name is Kaleb and I am a new realestate investor out of Northeastern Ohio. I have been in the research stage of my journey for about 3 months now. I have decided to try wholesaling as a way to gain enough capital to get my first buy and hold property. I have run comps on multiple deals and believe I have found a few. However I’m not sure weather to get it under contract then find my cash buyers. I know in Brandon’s book “ Investing in real estate with no and low money down”. He talks about this but I can’t seem to get in contact with any in my area. Any advice please reach out.

2Reply
27 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    4y
    This is a commonly asked question here on BP, probably 1000 times. Do a quick search and you will see many posts with many answers. In a nutshell, it is my opinion that you should have your buyer in line first as it gives you multiple values doing it this way. For one, you have many more legal ways to structure and perform the wholesale if your buyer is in place before the deal. Second, if you have a buyer, you know what they want, hence you can shop for that criteria having confidence it will sell placing you in a stronger negotiating position. Lastly, finding buyers is the easy part, finding the deal is the difficult part. So have several proven buyers in line, work out how to structure a deal with them ahead of time and then make your offers accordingly.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.