When you can't get the wholesale fee you want...

When you can't get the wholesale fee you want...

Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes

Negotiate for something you do need!

Scored these bad boys for my new house I'm rehabbing. Always wanted fancy front loaders. Fun example of what you can do to make a deal worthwhile if you think a little creatively.

2Reply
7 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    lol @Tim G. ; that's a fantastic idea.

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    I love getting stuff! Just got a wholesale today in the form of a paid for 4 day trip to cabo.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    @Aaron Mazzrillo Nice! The trick is knowing when not to take the freebies, after walking one hoarder house I only take exactly what I need and NOTHING else!

  • Wholesaler · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2013 · 336 posts · 54 votes
    12y

    I am new to wholesaling and I am not sure what you are referring to. Can you explain what you mean to a newbie?

  • Real Estate Investor · Upper Marlboro, MD · Member since 2008 · 289 posts · 80 votes
    12y

    @Tim G.

    Good job. Everything is negotiable...

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y
    Originally posted by William Turner:
    I am new to wholesaling and I am not sure what you are referring to. Can you explain what you mean to a newbie?

    @William T.

    I couldn't get the wholesale fee I expected, but I needed a washer and dryer for my new house. So... When I noticed them in the house I negotiated for them to be mine upon closing.

    Saved me $1000 in appliances, I'll take that!

  • Wholesaler · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2013 · 336 posts · 54 votes
    12y

    Actually it was explained to me regarding the ideal of when you can't obtain the spread you would like. Negotiate something else you would like for the spread... I work over nights and I must have not had too much coffee when I was reading this because now I understand. Thanks for the follow up.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.