Wholesaler · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 264 posts · 212 votes
4y
Most new wholesalers would simply just offer more money only to realize that no one wants to buy the deal at that price point. Very ineffective.
As a seasoned investor, my job is to make the seller understand that they are dealing with a seasoned professional and that I offer them certainty. I do this by educating them on the process.
People will do business with people they like & trust, this is how I consistently beat out inflated offers.
Wholesaler · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 264 posts · 212 votes
4y
Most new wholesalers would simply just offer more money only to realize that no one wants to buy the deal at that price point. Very ineffective.
As a seasoned investor, my job is to make the seller understand that they are dealing with a seasoned professional and that I offer them certainty. I do this by educating them on the process.
People will do business with people they like & trust, this is how I consistently beat out inflated offers.