Any good wholesalers in Utah?

Any good wholesalers in Utah?

Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 9 votes

Hello,

I am a real estate agent and investor. I used to be able to get good houses to flip in the MLS but these past few month has been difficult to find good investments. Does anyone know of wholesaler in Utah that could add me to their client list? I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

2Reply
34 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Fabricio Laboriel:

    Hello,

    I am a real estate agent and investor. I used to be able to get good houses to flip in the MLS but these past few month has been difficult to find good investments. Does anyone know of wholesaler in Utah that could add me to their client list? I would really appreciate it.

    Thank you,


     I would love to work together. Let me know if you are still looking for discounted properties.

  • New York, NY · Member since 2018 · 86 posts · 29 votes
    4y

    I am also interested in investing in properties in that area. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.