What's the biggest challenge(s) you have as a wholesaler?

What's the biggest challenge(s) you have as a wholesaler?

Real Estate Consultant · USA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 751 votes

Hey Everyone,

I'm doing some research for a program I'm working on and would like to ask everyone the following question.

What's the biggest challenge(s) you have as a wholesaler or starting out as a wholesaler?

Here are some suggested answers but feel free to add your own and expand:

1. Finding qualified buyers

2. Finding deals / motivated sellers - also finding owner's contact info/skip tracing

3. Talking to motivated sellers

4. Working with contracts - where to get them, which one's to use when

5. Analyzing a deal - finding comps, calculating ARV, estimating rehab costs, determining if it is a good deal

6. Managing everything - using a CRM, managing my leads, managing my lists  

Any info would be greatly appreciated.


Jim

1Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Starting... Do I find buyers first or properties. If it's buyers and I'm just starting how do I get them to work with me?

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Getting buyers to the closing table because of last-minute lender requirements. Hard money lenders work differently and some make our quick closings difficult to close on time because they require random inspections or to see the properties. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.