How to give a seller a good lookin offer

How to give a seller a good lookin offer

Rental Property Investor · Duluth, MN · Member since 2021 · 127 posts · 38 votes

Hey BPeeps, I would like some help on something. I want to write up a semi professional offer of sorts to present to sellers. If someone could give me an example, I would greatly appreciate that. I would be pumped to go off something so I don't have to reinvent the wheel. Thanks guys

0Reply
29 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2022 · 41 posts · 21 votes
    4y

    You may want to give us a little more detail. If it is as simple as an outline I would think a quick google search can show you lots of examples. As for a specific offer though, location, condition of home, time on the market, etc. may all change how your offer would look.

    I am new to the game so I could be wrong but when purchasing a personal home, each offer we made catered to the specific home, any info we could get about the owner, and a little bit about why we wanted the house. Hope this helps a little, good luck on your offers!

  • Rental Property Investor · Duluth, MN · Member since 2021 · 127 posts · 38 votes
    4y

    @Michael Warthen my plan would be three offers on each house. Cash, partial owner finance, and fully owner financed. I didn't want it to be a wordy legal document like an agent sends out. I want it to be concise so the seller can look at it and get the point right away. It's not for a specific owner though.

  • Real Estate Agent · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2022 · 41 posts · 21 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Noah McPherson:

    @Michael Warthen my plan would be three offers on each house. Cash, partial owner finance, and fully owner financed. I didn't want it to be a wordy legal document like an agent sends out. I want it to be concise so the seller can look at it and get the point right away. It's not for a specific owner though.


     Makes sense! Hopefully some more responses come in, I would be curious of what others say. I have only come across one owner financed deal and it was not ideal based off what they wanted as a down payment and interest. I like the idea of owner financing though. Enjoy your day!

  • Rental Property Investor · Duluth, MN · Member since 2021 · 127 posts · 38 votes
    4y

    For anyone interested in the process, including you, if you're interested, @Michael Warthen

    I believe making offers would involve a letter of intent. That was the term I was looking for. You'd send your LOI. Then, after a verbal agreement, you'd draft the offer and send it. Here's the article that explains the process. It's pretty informative. https://www.biggerpockets.com/blog/offer-on-off-market-property

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.