sourcing buyers for off market deals

sourcing buyers for off market deals

Brandon RibeiroPro Member
Real Estate Broker · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 228 posts · 95 votes

what is the most effective way that you are building your buyers base?

we are now starting to see some deal flow and are having some trouble with moving them.  We are leaning heavy on FB groups, but many of them require post approvals and take forever to approve posts.

1Reply
19 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Delran, NJ · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    I run a disposition company Brandon, I can dispo nationwide. There's many systems and processes that I use to reach out to buyers nationwide. Let's connect man and get those contracts to the finish line!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.