Looking for Investor Friendly / Wholesale Friendly title company

Looking for Investor Friendly / Wholesale Friendly title company

John CorboPro Member
New to Real Estate · Jersey City NJ · Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes

I am new to wholesaling and I am looking for a Title Company that is investor / wholesale friendly in North Jersey. I reached out to a few and found one that does work with Wholesalers. However, they require full disclosure of the assignment fee / profit to the seller. This is something that I would like to try and avoid if possible. 

Has anyone had experience with having to disclose their profits to the seller?

Also, does anyone know of a title company that works with wholesalers and does not have the requirement to disclose the profits to the seller?

Regards,

John

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    There are a few options such as how you label it on the HUD and how you structure the deal. Feel free to message me to discuss and can recommend a title company.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.