Moving the Needle Everyday

Moving the Needle Everyday

Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes

Top of the day. I’m starting my wholesaling business & would like to know what ways I can move the needle every single day for free or little money. I’m not trying to miss a day literally. Something outside of just watching videos on YouTube. I don’t have much cash because I’m going through something with the courts right now & I won’t get a windfall until mid-February, early March (tax refund). So if any tips you guys can give me I’d appreciate it.

0Reply
39 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Title Representative · Irvine, CA · Member since 2017 · 874 posts · 519 votes
    3y

    @Mason Holt you may not have money for now right but you have time, right? If so, then work with an experienced wholesaler who can delegate leads to you to work on.  Feel free to reach out, if you need more tips!

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 9k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    3y

    You don't move the needle by watching youtube and listening to podcasts. You move the needle by getting in from of motivated sellers, door knocking, cold calling. Everyone is doing this at a large scale, time to pick it up. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.