Wholesaling Houston - new with lots to offer

Wholesaling Houston - new with lots to offer

Real Estate Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2012 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hello fellow Houston BP'ers,

I am new to the BP site and I am learning everyday when it comes to REI. With the vast amount of avenues in which investments can be made, I am looking at exploring each individual option to find the best fit for my long term financial strategy. With that being said, I was hoping there might be some Wholesalers/Investors in the Houston area that I could volunteer my time and efforts in exchange for a small portion of their time and knowledge. Basically I would like to get more of an hands on approach to how a wholesale deal would be structured from start to finish. Reading books is one thing, actually doing it has to be another.

I travel extensively for work in a territory that covers the greater Houston area which means I have the ability to visit or be on the look out for any types of deals a wholesaler/investor might be looking for. Basically I am looking for a mentor that I can offer my time to add value to your business in exchange for knowledge that could be mutually beneficial now and in the long run.

Thanks,

Brandon

0Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2013 · 336 posts · 54 votes
    12y

    @Brandon Carter Welcome to the BP Community, I would first learn as much as I can so you can relate to terms, snafu's, and different options in real estate. Also read the Bigger Pocket's free Beginner's Guide under the learn tab and listen to the podcasts which are very good too.

  • Real Estate Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2012 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    @William T. Thank you for the quick response. The learning curve on the verbiage does take quite some time. I have read the beginners guide which was extremely helpful. The podcasts are playing in my car daily as well.

  • Wholesaler · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2013 · 336 posts · 54 votes
    12y

    @Brandon Carter Have you joined a local REIA group or two? I currently belong to two which is helping out a lot because of different perspectives on looking at investing. One group holds one type of seminar and the other group holds all kinds of seminars which I like. Read RE books and blogs as much as you can, it will help out a lot.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.