Wholesale contract to buyer with bank financing

Wholesale contract to buyer with bank financing

seattle, WA · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 2 votes

Have a deal under contract where the buyer wants to use conventional lending to finance. I have 90 days on the contract (well little less than that now), so I have the time. Property is is good condition, so appraisal wont be an issue and it was never listed on the MLS, I have an email into escrow on if my assignment contract will cause problems. Anyone run into this before?

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    12y

    Assuming the buyer qualifies, the lender will only lend based the contract amount. They will have to pay your fee out of pocket, and reveal it to the lender. Their loan officer is the one you need to question, and hope he gives you correct info.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.