Skip Tracing Service for SMS ONLY (Don't want to pay for landlines/DNC)

Skip Tracing Service for SMS ONLY (Don't want to pay for landlines/DNC)

Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 5 votes

Hey everyone, 

I'm looking to save money on my SMS skip tracing by only paying for cellphone numbers that are NOT on the "do not call" registry. 

Does anyone know of a skip tracing platform that only charges you for cellphone numbers that are not "DNC"?

Not interested in landlines.

Thanks!

(Please don't recommend the same skip tracing platforms everyone knows... unless they can actually do this)

0Reply
40 views

Most Popular Reply

Jp KilduffPro Member
Wholesaler · Brevard Co. Florida · Member since 2016 · 395 posts · 76 votes
3y

Hey @Isaiah Garcia!

What's your goal by asking this question? Are you trying to save time by not needing to sift through wireless and landline results? Maybe you're thinking you can save money but getting less results back? Or maybe it's something else? Let me know what your goal is and I will try to point you in the right direction bro!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jp KilduffPro Member
    Wholesaler · Brevard Co. Florida · Member since 2016 · 395 posts · 76 votes
    3y

    Hey @Isaiah Garcia!

    What's your goal by asking this question? Are you trying to save time by not needing to sift through wireless and landline results? Maybe you're thinking you can save money but getting less results back? Or maybe it's something else? Let me know what your goal is and I will try to point you in the right direction bro!

  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jp Kilduff:

    Hey @Isaiah Garcia!

    What's your goal by asking this question? Are you trying to save time by not needing to sift through wireless and landline results? Maybe you're thinking you can save money but getting less results back? Or maybe it's something else? Let me know what your goal is and I will try to point you in the right direction bro!

    I’m trying to save money by getting fewer results that actually match the criteria I’m looking for: cell numbers not listed on DNC registry. Does Best Skip Tracer have this feature?
  • Jp KilduffPro Member
    Wholesaler · Brevard Co. Florida · Member since 2016 · 395 posts · 76 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Isaiah Garcia:
    Quote from @Jp Kilduff:

    Hey @Isaiah Garcia!

    What's your goal by asking this question? Are you trying to save time by not needing to sift through wireless and landline results? Maybe you're thinking you can save money but getting less results back? Or maybe it's something else? Let me know what your goal is and I will try to point you in the right direction bro!

    I’m trying to save money by getting fewer results that actually match the criteria I’m looking for: cell numbers not listed on DNC registry. Does Best Skip Tracer have this feature?

     There might be a company out there that does this but none that I know of. Best Skip Tracer only charges once per contact that returns a number. I think this is probably how most skip tracing platforms charge as well, because weather we return 1 cell phone or 4 cell phones & 4 landlines the process and effort is still the same. What's the cheapest option you've found so far? How big is your list?

  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jp Kilduff:
    Quote from @Isaiah Garcia:
    Quote from @Jp Kilduff:

    Hey @Isaiah Garcia!

    What's your goal by asking this question? Are you trying to save time by not needing to sift through wireless and landline results? Maybe you're thinking you can save money but getting less results back? Or maybe it's something else? Let me know what your goal is and I will try to point you in the right direction bro!

    I’m trying to save money by getting fewer results that actually match the criteria I’m looking for: cell numbers not listed on DNC registry. Does Best Skip Tracer have this feature?

     There might be a company out there that does this but none that I know of. Best Skip Tracer only charges once per contact that returns a number. I think this is probably how most skip tracing platforms charge as well, because weather we return 1 cell phone or 4 cell phones & 4 landlines the process and effort is still the same. What's the cheapest option you've found so far? How big is your list?

    I'm really not looking for cheap options, just high quality skips that will return usable cell numbers instead of thousands of unreachable numbers for my SMS campaign. I didn't think it existed, but had to ask anyway!
  • Jp KilduffPro Member
    Wholesaler · Brevard Co. Florida · Member since 2016 · 395 posts · 76 votes
    3y

    Gotcha, high quality leads are important for sure. A buddy of mine had this same problem when he started getting back into real estate three or so years ago, so we created Best Skip Tracer together to fix it.

    Your problem is why we're one of the only if not the sole company to have real people hand-scrub our lists, instead of just checking them against a data base. 

    Let me know if you have any more questions! I'm happy to help, even if what you're looking for specifically doesn't exist (just yet). 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.