Filling out TREC 1-4 Single Family

Filling out TREC 1-4 Single Family

Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 90 posts · 35 votes

I'm starting to get leads and possible deals but I don't know how to fill out the TREC 1-4 Single Family Contract as a WholeSaler would. Is there anyone that can help me by sending me a template or as we called them in law enforcement, go-bye's.

You can white-out the important info, I just want to know the proper boxes to check as a wholesaler, the special provisions to include, etc...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Chavel

8323585413

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · North Richland Hills, TX · Member since 2011 · 789 posts · 403 votes
12y

@Chavel Diaz Jr I'll probably get crap for this..but most wholesalers don't use the state's promulgated sales contracts.

I know I would never use the TREC contract for a wholesale deal...it doesn't help me on either end.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Sherman Oaks, CA · Member since 2008 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y
    John Jackson should be able to help.
  • Investor · North Richland Hills, TX · Member since 2011 · 789 posts · 403 votes
    12y

    @Chavel Diaz Jr I'll probably get crap for this..but most wholesalers don't use the state's promulgated sales contracts.

    I know I would never use the TREC contract for a wholesale deal...it doesn't help me on either end.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 673 posts · 360 votes
    12y

    we use the trec contract on every deal we do. Wholesale, or flip.

    It's not rocket science. Use whatever special provisions and exclusions you want. The rest is just fill in the blank for the particular property.

  • Investor · Texarkana, TX · Member since 2013 · 53 posts · 7 votes
    12y
    I just use the same contract with both seller and buyer. "TREC" contract. And explain to title company what your doing. And they will conduct it.
  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 90 posts · 35 votes
    12y

    Thank You for all your responses...I really appreciate it....

    I am a part-time Realtor (currently not with a broker) whose only dealt in general retail sales. Speaking to others who wholesale in Houston they said as a certified Realtor with the State of Texas I should use a 1-4 Single Family as to protect my license and not get caught up in any misrepresentation problems. I have seen the standard, basic contracts that can be used and I have several of them but was wanting to do my deals using a 1-4 Single Family.

    Thanks Again,

    Chavel

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.