How much are you spending on VAs to curate your list?

How much are you spending on VAs to curate your list?

Specialist · NY · Member since 2023 · 55 posts · 26 votes

Like the title says. You have to invest to get results, but how much is that investment for you? And how are the results?

1Reply
22 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 176 posts · 75 votes
    2y

    don't hire VAs to curate the lists, rather buy the lists from a reputable provider and have the VAs close deals

  • Yonkers, NY · Member since 2023 · 36 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    @Hector Perez who would be a reputable provider? 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 176 posts · 75 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kathy Diamond:

    @Hector Perez who would be a reputable provider? 

    I have two providers that I have used, one in Latin America and another one in the Philippines. That is where I have hired all my VAs

    Send me a DM and I will be happy to share their links

  • Yonkers, NY · Member since 2023 · 36 posts · 12 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Hector Perez:
    Quote from @Kathy Diamond:

    @Hector Perez who would be a reputable provider? 

    I have two providers that I have used, one in Latin America and another one in the Philippines. That is where I have hired all my VAs

    Send me a DM and I will be happy to share their links

    @Hector Perez I am asking where you would buy the list or from who, I'm not sure I follow that VAs both provide the list and help close deals.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.