Looking for my next property to flip or wholesale!

Looking for my next property to flip or wholesale!

Flipper/Rehabber · Warwick, NY · Member since 2023 · 1 post · 1 vote

I have just complete my second flip. I learned a lot but still have a lot more to learn.  I am looking for another property to wholesale or flip. I still consider myself a newbie.

1Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Don KonipolBusiness Member
    Investor · The Woodlands TX / Avon, CT · Member since 2009 · 6k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    2y

    You’re NOT a newbie; you’ve already done more than 99% of the people believing they’ll enter the real estate field as investors.  You may think 99% as extreme, but for 3 years I taught classes for a national real estate investment association, and most people don’t have the “follow through” it takes.  CONGRATULATIONS!  You’ve done well. 

    Private Mortgage Financing Partners, LLC
  • Jeffrey McKeePro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Plano, TX · Member since 2013 · 477 posts · 88 votes
    2y

    Hi Megan!

    Congratulations on completing your second flip! It's fantastic that you've gained valuable experience. I understand there's always more to earn and I'm committed to supporting your growth in the real estate market. Let's discuss your criteria and goals so we can work together to identify opportunities that align your expertise. Feel free to share your preferences and we'll navigate this journey together. Looking forward to helping you succeed!

  • Alex AllevaPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Mamaroneck, NY · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    Awesome Megan, How are you sourcing your flips?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.