Dispositions Wholesaling in MIA/FTL/PBD

Dispositions Wholesaling in MIA/FTL/PBD

Wholesaler · Miami/Fort Lauderdale · Member since 2023 · 69 posts · 13 votes

Good morning BP community,
I work in a dispositions company localized in South Florida. I've been looking into as many possible avenues to find deals and collaborate with acquisitions wholesalers to help them push their deals. Any tips or nuggets anyone may have to find these partners? 

0Reply
29 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hey @Daniel Vargas, 

    Even though you are only working as a dispo agent, you still have to run an acquisition operation. Instead of dealing directly with sellers, it would be with wholesalers. I don't know what a good KPI would be when analyzing wholesaler deals that would convert into a dispo, but I'm sure it would take several.

    I would recommend networking extensively with wholesalers in your area, especially those who are just starting and would need assistance on the dispo side of things. 

    Let's connect! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.