what CRM do you use?

Most Popular Reply

Joel BongcoBusiness Member
Investor · Honolulu HI & Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 371 posts · 179 votes
2y

Aloha Marcos,  we use FollowUpBoss, however, it depends on how you want to structure the CRM.  Please DM me and I will help guide you on what works best.   Mahalo!  Joel

Inspired Life Investments LLC.
See this reply in the discussion

18 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joel BongcoBusiness Member
    Investor · Honolulu HI & Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 371 posts · 179 votes
    2y

    Aloha Marcos,  we use FollowUpBoss, however, it depends on how you want to structure the CRM.  Please DM me and I will help guide you on what works best.   Mahalo!  Joel

    Inspired Life Investments LLC.
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    We currently use Podio, but we hired a developer to customize it further, tailoring it more closely to our systems and processes.

    If you are just starting out, you could use the basic Podio template and continue customizing it over time.

  • John O'LearyPro Member
    Lender · Winter Park, FL · Member since 2021 · 737 posts · 412 votes
    2y

    Zoho is a good option if you have the time to customize it.

  • Freddy AlbanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 74 posts · 33 votes
    2y

    We initially started with Podio, but found ourselves constantly needing to hire a developer for new adjustments. Next, we tried RESimply, which was robust but not very user-friendly, especially in terms of automation. It simplifies the CRM into categories for buyers and sellers, though its app is somewhat lacking. Eventually, we switched to Follow Up Boss. Although it's expensive, it effectively keeps us top of mind with our sellers and buyers, providing features like email open rate tracking and call recording. My advice is to choose a CRM that does the job effectively until you're ready to upgrade. The key factor is the follow-up capabilities, so pick one that excels in that area.

    Freddy Alban - Realtor516 Reviews
  • Member since 2024 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Joel Bongco:

    Aloha Marcos,  we use FollowUpBoss, however, it depends on how you want to structure the CRM.  Please DM me and I will help guide you on what works best.   Mahalo!  Joel


     Hey Joel!

    Thank you for your comment, I'll definitely check out FollowUpBoss! 

  • Member since 2024 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Freddy Alban:

    We initially started with Podio, but found ourselves constantly needing to hire a developer for new adjustments. Next, we tried RESimply, which was robust but not very user-friendly, especially in terms of automation. It simplifies the CRM into categories for buyers and sellers, though its app is somewhat lacking. Eventually, we switched to Follow Up Boss. Although it's expensive, it effectively keeps us top of mind with our sellers and buyers, providing features like email open rate tracking and call recording. My advice is to choose a CRM that does the job effectively until you're ready to upgrade. The key factor is the follow-up capabilities, so pick one that excels in that area.


     Hey Freddy,

    You're the second person to bring up FollowUpBoss, thank you so much for your comment! 

  • Joel BongcoBusiness Member
    Investor · Honolulu HI & Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 371 posts · 179 votes
    2y

    @Marcos Altamirano Toriz -  in todays corporate IT world,   the game is leveraging "out of the box"  application functionality by "configuration" versus "customization".    The more you customize the software, the harder it is to maintain and you end up with vendor lock which in simple terms you are at the mercy of your developer(s) as they are creating custom code that is difficult to maintain without them.  It gets expensive fast.   As a result, FollowupBoss works great out of the box for most DIY'ers. As you know, the fortune is in the followup.  I can walk you through my configuration if you are interested.  Mahalo!  Joel

    Inspired Life Investments LLC.
  • Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    www.massaxis.com

  • Member since 2023 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    2y

    I am in a REI group and alot of them use REIReply, although I hear the set up is brutal.

  • Justin SilverioPro Member
    Developer · Andover, MA · Member since 2008 · 1k+ posts · 489 votes
    2y

    @Marcos Altamirano Toriz many BP members have been jumping on Invelo. We have a partnership with BP so you can start off with a free plan and move on from there. You can sign up here - https://inveloapp.com/bigger-pockets

    If you have any questions, feel free to let me know. 

  • Real Estate Agent · VA · Member since 2008 · 420 posts · 175 votes
    2y

    I use Zoho One, I always recommend it because it's unheard of. You get many things for $45 bucks, including following:

    Zoho CRM. This is the core, great CRM and very easy to use.

    Zoho Sign. Every time I need to send purchase agreements. Zoho CRM has a nice merge and It automatically sends attaches the form to send via Zoho sign. A lead wnats a contract, and once all fields are inputted, they could get it within 1 minute, FAST to get the agreement signed.

    Zoho Desk. This is ticketing software that works alongside CRM, use it for inbound inquiries from sellers, buyers, etc.

    Zoho Drive. You get 5TB of data, use it for your CRM, and then share amongst your outside vendors (i.e) VA, photographers, partners, etc. I use a custom field and it attaches a link to each deal module. I then share the link to the vendors mentioned above.

    Zoho Campaigns. Use it in conjunction with CRM for drips, follow up sequence, etc or to send email blast. You could send email blast within CRM as well.

    Zoho Cliq: Same is slack, I see many teams communicate using Slack, discrod, teams, Google, etc. I communicate with my team of 3 using Cliq. It works really well, and I could send attachemtns, etc same exact thing as slack.

    Zoho Meeting. If a client once to jump on a zoom meeting, I use Zoho meeeting, same exact thing. I just don't have to pay all that.

    Zoho Books. You could integrate with Zoho CRM, and it'll work very well especially for invoicing or sending estimates, etc. We use it for our personal + biz banking. It has great integrations with a lot of major banks. Bonus, don't have to pay additional if you have Zoho One. I do pay an additional fee to run it through my personal bank.

    Bonus.

    Zoho forms, use it for your site or to collect leads info on social media platforms.

    Zoho SalesIQ. A chat platform that could easily integrate with any of your sites. All my sites have this and I get to chate with my leads from within and then push the lead to CRM.

    Zoho Mail. Will be integrating this instead of using Gmail.

    Zoho Social. Still experimenting with this for posting thigns on my social media, similar to hootsuite.

    Send me a PM if you have any questions!

  • Carlos ZamoraPro Member
    Miami, FL · Member since 2022 · 25 posts · 10 votes
    2y

    Quote from @Freddy Alban:

    We initially started with Podio, but found ourselves constantly needing to hire a developer for new adjustments. Next, we tried RESimply, which was robust but not very user-friendly, especially in terms of automation. It simplifies the CRM into categories for buyers and sellers, though its app is somewhat lacking. Eventually, we switched to Follow Up Boss. Although it's expensive, it effectively keeps us top of mind with our sellers and buyers, providing features like email open rate tracking and call recording. My advice is to choose a CRM that does the job effectively until you're ready to upgrade. The key factor is the follow-up capabilities, so pick one that excels in that area.

    Hey @Marcos Altamirano Toriz!

    Good question here for sure- I've been in the CRM space for a while and wholesaled before that. There's a lot of variables that go into play as far as what may be the best fit for you CRM Wise, but I agree with @Freddy Alban in that "The key factor is the follow-up capabilities, so pick one that excels in that area."

    I'm with InvestorFuse (which people say actually flows similar to Follow up boss but is more specific to off market investors). We focus on making follow up as simple yet as effective as possible. We also do all the integrations for you as far as your marketing tools (Cold calling dialers like CallTools, websites like Carrot for example) as well as provide great customer success training showing you and your team how to use the system.

    I'd be happy to do a screen share meeting to show you or anyone on the the thread around and see if its a fit for you at this point in time 

  • Andrea SleekBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Detroit, MI · Member since 2021 · 28 posts · 10 votes
    2y

    A lot of Wholesalers we work with use Go High Level and rave about it!

  • Specialist · Bothell, WA · Member since 2014 · 269 posts · 80 votes
    2y

    What do you need it for? If you're mailer/prospecting based, honestly any CRM will do, something basic like Zoho can work to keep your follow-up organized. If you're spending money on internet leads, the game changes dramatically. You need automation for SMS, emails, AI calling, etc. I would look into High Level CRM, and drop in a Real Estate template on it.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 176 posts · 75 votes
    2y

    I use Podio, I have been using it for a few years now.

    It's free for the first 500 contacts, which is perfect if you are getting started.

    You can customize it to your business needs

    Then after, if you want to automate the system, you can use Podio Automation for an extra fee

    Good Luck

  • Sandy U.Pro Member
    Lender · WEST PALM BEACH, FL · Member since 2009 · 20 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Edgar U.:

    I use Zoho One, I always recommend it because it's unheard of. You get many things for $45 bucks, including following:

    Zoho CRM. This is the core, great CRM and very easy to use.

    Zoho Sign. Every time I need to send purchase agreements. Zoho CRM has a nice merge and It automatically sends attaches the form to send via Zoho sign. A lead wnats a contract, and once all fields are inputted, they could get it within 1 minute, FAST to get the agreement signed.

    Zoho Desk. This is ticketing software that works alongside CRM, use it for inbound inquiries from sellers, buyers, etc.

    Zoho Drive. You get 5TB of data, use it for your CRM, and then share amongst your outside vendors (i.e) VA, photographers, partners, etc. I use a custom field and it attaches a link to each deal module. I then share the link to the vendors mentioned above.

    Zoho Campaigns. Use it in conjunction with CRM for drips, follow up sequence, etc or to send email blast. You could send email blast within CRM as well.

    Zoho Cliq: Same is slack, I see many teams communicate using Slack, discrod, teams, Google, etc. I communicate with my team of 3 using Cliq. It works really well, and I could send attachemtns, etc same exact thing as slack.

    Zoho Meeting. If a client once to jump on a zoom meeting, I use Zoho meeeting, same exact thing. I just don't have to pay all that.

    Zoho Books. You could integrate with Zoho CRM, and it'll work very well especially for invoicing or sending estimates, etc. We use it for our personal + biz banking. It has great integrations with a lot of major banks. Bonus, don't have to pay additional if you have Zoho One. I do pay an additional fee to run it through my personal bank.

    Bonus.

    Zoho forms, use it for your site or to collect leads info on social media platforms.

    Zoho SalesIQ. A chat platform that could easily integrate with any of your sites. All my sites have this and I get to chate with my leads from within and then push the lead to CRM.

    Zoho Mail. Will be integrating this instead of using Gmail.

    Zoho Social. Still experimenting with this for posting thigns on my social media, similar to hootsuite.

    Send me a PM if you have any questions!


     I need help and strategy on how to make the best use of zoho platform for real estate 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.