Wholesaling Contracts and agreements

Wholesaling Contracts and agreements

Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 4 votes

Hello Everyone,

Where could I find purchase sale agreements for wholesaling and any other contracts needed to make a deal legally in California? I would appreciate having a contingency for inspection clause and because I am targeting foreclosures... I would like to not be liable as a foreclosure consultant and include that in the agreement. Maybe I have to make this myself? Thank you ahead of time! 


Best,

GZ

0Reply
23 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Simon W.Business Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Lehigh Valley PA & New York City · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 661 votes
    2y

    you can get it from BP  - probably need to upgrade the membership. Or get an attorney to create it.

    If you think you can create one, go for it. I wouldn't recommend you to do it. 

    Accounting Properties LLC
    View Page
    CFO LLC
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.