Investing and Wholesaling in Jacksonvilles

Investing and Wholesaling in Jacksonvilles

Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi everyone,
I'm investor in Jacksonville.
I would like to get in touch with people working in 32210, 32244.
Any Investors, wholesalers can dm me.

0Reply
25 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    I do deals in Jax!

    Feel free to reach out

  • Real Estate Broker · Fresno, CA · Member since 2008 · 76 posts · 30 votes
    2y

    We work in all zip codes!  What exactly do you need help with?

  • Contractor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    Hi nitzan! Contractor/roofer/investor here in Jacksonville! Feel free to reach out. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.