Hello everybody. I need recommendations for a real estate attorney please

Hello everybody. I need recommendations for a real estate attorney please

Real Estate Agent · Southampton, NY · Member since 2024 · 82 posts · 24 votes

I am about to start my wholesaling business. I live in Southampton, but I do not believe here is the best area to do wholesale, but I will be doing it in NY either way. Closer to the city would be good and Upstate NY too. Thanks!

1Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Abel CurielBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Agustin Rossi:

    I am about to start my wholesaling business. I live in Southampton, but I do not believe here is the best area to do wholesale, but I will be doing it in NY either way. Closer to the city would be good and Upstate NY too. Thanks!


     Hello Agustin, 

    I've closed a lot of deals with the Kaplan, DiTrapani (and theres another name I can't remember) firm. 

    They have offices in Syosset as well as the Hamptons.

    Happy to share my direct contact with you. 

    Shooting you a PM!

    REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
  • Investor · Member since 2024 · 20 posts · 9 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Abel Curiel:
    Quote from @Agustin Rossi:

    I am about to start my wholesaling business. I live in Southampton, but I do not believe here is the best area to do wholesale, but I will be doing it in NY either way. Closer to the city would be good and Upstate NY too. Thanks!


     Hello Agustin, 

    I've closed a lot of deals with the Kaplan, DiTrapani (and theres another name I can't remember) firm. 

    They have offices in Syosset as well as the Hamptons.

    Happy to share my direct contact with you. 

    Shooting you a PM!


     Hey Abel would appreciate that info as well as I also wholesale in long island!

    Agustin I sent you PM. Let's connect. I think we can both find some success here!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.