Any wholesalers in Wisconsin? (Milwaukee area)

Any wholesalers in Wisconsin? (Milwaukee area)

Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Just started getting into real estate by reading a couple books about 2 weeks ago. Went to my very first seminar this past Saturday and it was very interesting & informative! I'd like to learn more about wholesaling and possibly get into it within the next month. I was wondering if there were any wholesalers in the Milwaukee area of Wisconsin who'd I can talk to whenever I need advice. I meet need guidance when I complete my first deal. Thanks

0Reply
25 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dawn AnastasiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    Hello @Christopher Noinaj and welcome to Bigger Pockets from Milwaukee!

    Check out this thread for a success story involving two Milwaukee-area wholesalers.

  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee County, WI · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 525 votes
    12y

    Welcome aboard

    Also look into the local REIA club

    Good luck moving forward

  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Thank you so much @Dawn Anastasi. I will definitely check out this post!

  • Investor · Mequon , WI · Member since 2014 · 58 posts · 13 votes
    12y

    Hello Christopher,

    Welcome to BP. I've recently started participating in Milwaukee REIA events, so I can't speak to how helpful they would be. But it seems like a good place to start looking for local wholesalers.

  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    @Jenkins Ramon

    I recently just joined one. That's how I found out about that seminar last Saturday.

  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    @Dorothy Templer

    Nice meeting you Dorothy. My first ever event was last Saturday and it was awesome & I learned plenty. Did you attend the event as well?

  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee County, WI · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 525 votes
    12y

    sounds good

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.