Wholesale friendly Title companies and contracts in Detroit

Wholesale friendly Title companies and contracts in Detroit

Member since 2025 · 8 posts · 0 votes

I’m a Detroit native and I recently moved back home after living in GA where I was introduced to wholesaling. I only have experience working with a team and I am in search of wholesale friendly title companies and access to contracts to get started here. I have considered partnering with a more experienced team but it can be a little shady and I would rather take my own chances and learn along the way. Any assistance is much appreciated ❤️❤️❤️

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Natalie AlliePro Member
    Member since 2024 · 24 posts · 17 votes
    1y

    Hey Renae! You are absolutely right that wholesaling can be shady depending on who you are working with. I would recommend you get in touch with brokers who specialize in off market deals. Trying to wholesale deals that are on the MLS can be a recipe for disaster. Let me know if you would like to connect further! -Natalie

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.