Alabama Tax Deed Property

Alabama Tax Deed Property

Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Does anyone know of a listing service to sell Alabama Tax Deed properties. I have several Tax Deed properties within Coffee and Butler Counties (vacant city lots) that I would like to sell via Quitclaim Deed.

1Reply
24 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Stephen MoralesBusiness Member
    Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2025 · 402 posts · 205 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Jeff Wolfe:

    Does anyone know of a listing service to sell Alabama Tax Deed properties. I have several Tax Deed properties within Coffee and Butler Counties (vacant city lots) that I would like to sell via Quitclaim Deed.


     Not sure about listing services but there are certain companies that can provide certificate of title and title insurance on properties that have been obtained via tax deed. Let me know if you need a contact I have a company that we use for our tax deed owned properties that we sell. 

  • Member since 2025 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    1y

    @Stephen Morales Thank you for the response. I would like to know who you have used in the past.

  • Specialist · NY · Member since 2023 · 55 posts · 26 votes
    1y

    Do you have a list of buyers? There are some free tools to help you share it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.