Insight for a residential lot turning commercial

Insight for a residential lot turning commercial

Denver, CO · Member since 2025 · 11 posts · 3 votes

I've posted similar post to the commercial forum and did not get any responses. For background I am wholesaling in Denver, and just closed on my first property this past week!
I have another off-market opportunity in the front range with a validated seller who has two residential homes (a 3/2 and 4/2) sitting on a one-acre lot. The property is surrounded by commercial developments and apartment complexes, so it likely leans toward a commercial or redevelopment play. I haven’t personally evaluated land or commercial deals before, so I’m looking for insight (or general interest) from someone with experience. Would love some resources or guidance on going about this, or if you'd like to DM me feel free.
All input helps!!

0Reply
56 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Josh ColemanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Denver, CO · Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10mo
    Hey Liam, I am an agent and investor in the Denver metro area and specifically work with a lot of investors in this area, so I’d love to connect and see how I can help!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.