Wholesale Deal. How to Proceed? Arlington, Tx DFW

Wholesale Deal. How to Proceed? Arlington, Tx DFW

Wholesaler · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 32 votes

I recently found a nice property in the DFW area, after overcoming an obstacle(myself). The seller is motivated to sell. But as a first time investor I have come to a point where I am stuck. I do not know how to proceed further with this. I have gathered comps in the area, I have the selling price, etc. I believe this to be a nice opportunity for myself but I just do not know how to tackle this! Someone please help!

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · boston, NH · Member since 2014 · 401 posts · 32 votes
    12y

    figure out comps and how to close on the deal. figure out what its ARV is and go 70% of that price - repair value= max offer

    i have neer done this so dont take my word for it 100% but i think thats what you do. if im wrong someone correct me

  • Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2012 · 194 posts · 125 votes
    12y

    What is your exit strategy?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.