How Do You Actually Close Real Estate Partnership Deals?
Hey everyone,
I’ve been running into a challenge when trying to form new partnerships with wholesalers and investors. On the first call, most people seem very interested in what I’m offering — things like list pulling, dialer setup, skip tracing, SMS outreach, and cold callers to generate hundreds of prequalified seller leads each month across all states.
The issue is: once we get to the point where they say “yes, this sounds good,” the conversation often stalls. They’ll say they need a couple of days to think about it, or they want samples/testimonials (which I can provide through my website or directly). But instead of closing on the first call, it turns into multiple follow-ups, and sometimes the deal just fizzles out.
So my question for the community is:
- How do you move from agreement in principle to an actual closing?
- What are wholesalers and investors really looking for in these kinds of partnerships beyond price, skip tracing, and CRM access?
- Is there something specific that builds enough trust or urgency to get them to commit right away?
we have been doing this for 6 years and already have multiple partners but looking to expand more , I’d love to hear from people who’ve successfully closed these kinds of deals or Investors / wholesalers — what worked for you, and what do you wish you had known earlier?