Where to post off-market properties I have under contract on Bigger Pockets?

Where to post off-market properties I have under contract on Bigger Pockets?

Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 4 votes

5 off-market duplexes in Sheboygan Wisconsin... I'm having a hard time finding where to post.

1Reply
111 views

Most Popular Reply

Abel CurielBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
6mo
Quote from @Adam Aero:

5 off-market duplexes... I'm having a hard time finding where to post.

 Hello @Adam Aero,

Congratulations on securing the deals. 

Where are the duplexes located?

You should be able to post details in the classified forum.

All the best!

Abel

REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Abel CurielBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6mo
    Quote from @Adam Aero:

    5 off-market duplexes... I'm having a hard time finding where to post.

     Hello @Adam Aero,

    Congratulations on securing the deals. 

    Where are the duplexes located?

    You should be able to post details in the classified forum.

    All the best!

    Abel

    REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
    • Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 4 votes
      6mo
      Quote from @Abel Curiel:

      Where are the duplexes located?

      Sheboygan Wisconsin

      I did, but no one replied. Really thought I posted in the wrong place. 

    • Abel CurielBusiness Member
      Real Estate Agent · Queens, NY · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
      6mo
      Quote from @Adam Aero:
      Quote from @Abel Curiel:

      Where are the duplexes located?

      Sheboygan Wisconsin

      I did, but no one replied. Really thought I posted in the wrong place. 


      Understood.

      Have you tried directly contacting BiggerPockets members in your market?

      I'd recommend using the search feature and setting up keywords for "Sheboygan Wisconsin" and other nearly locations to find people who are active in the market.

      To avoid getting your private messages as spam, I would recommend searching the person's information online to find their direct contact OR send them a BiggerPockets message without any solicitation in your initial message.

      REbuild Team - eXp Realty5234 Reviews
  • Bill ZimmermannPro Member
    Sheboygan, WI · Member since 2012 · 10 posts · 11 votes
    6mo
    Quote from @Adam Aero:

    5 off-market duplexes in Sheboygan Wisconsin... I'm having a hard time finding where to post.


    PM me.  I'm in Sheboygan and actively looking.  
  • Wholesaler · Charleston WV · Member since 2026 · 243 posts · 132 votes
    5mo

    You are usually better off posting outside of the BiggerPockets forums. The forums are great for learning and networking, but they are not always the best place to move deals quickly, especially in smaller or secondary markets. I would focus on local Facebook investor groups, reaching out to agents who recently sold duplexes or small multifamily, pulling buyers from sold comps, and contacting local landlords directly. In my experience, those local relationship based channels tend to outperform BiggerPockets when it comes to actually getting rural or secondary market deals sold.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.