I Went Fishing for Vacant properties NOW What???

I Went Fishing for Vacant properties NOW What???

Lansing, MI · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 0 votes

This weekend I went fishing for vacant properties grass high, kids playing in the neighborhood found 25 properties look like I can wholesale I found what would be some potential hits I'm ready to start mailing my Yellow letters but after I mail them I need some buyers where should I look for buyers and another thing before I start mailing letter is there a tip I can use before I send them to the owners of the property?

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Winter haven, FL · Member since 2011 · 572 posts · 336 votes
    12y

    @Paris Price

    check your local property assessor and cross reference the properties to make sure they are not foreclosed properties. And you could check the public records to make sure they are not in the process of foreclosing.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.