Please help me with this one; Wholesalers working with A Real Estate Agent

Please help me with this one; Wholesalers working with A Real Estate Agent

Real Estate Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2013 · 47 posts · 1 vote

I have a questions regarding wholesalers working with Real Estate Agents to find the buyer (Cash Buyer) for wholesale properties. 

Working closely with a Realtor how can I facilitate a wholesale transaction with a preferred Buyers Agent  or Investor friendly Realtor (The agent who can find cash buyers for the deal)?

And how should the Realtor be compensated?

I know there is a fine line here in these transaction, taking into account a willing Realtor agent want to be apart of the deal.   

I would like to know if this works and how this may be possible for it to be a win-win situation for everyone considering I am bringing them the deals only and the only task at hand is locating the End-Buyer? 

Thanks for your input, just stuck at determining if this can work

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Upper Marlboro, MD · Member since 2008 · 289 posts · 80 votes
    12y

    @Wesley Merriweather Leverage Realtors that work Investors to find cash buyers for your deals and pay them a Finders Fee.

  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    12y

    Expect them to charge you 3-4%.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.