Any Knoxville TN out there?

Any Knoxville TN out there?

Residential Real Estate Broker · Hollywood, FL · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 0 votes

Hey guys I just received a call from a seller in Knoxville tn who is looking to sell his home. I don't have it under contract as of yet because I'm pretty new to this market. Is there a specific contract that I have to use in Tennessee? Are there any Knoxville wholesalers looking to partner on this thing? I'm located in Miami, Fl. 

0Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Knoxville, TN · Member since 2014 · 57 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Im from Knoxville although I haven't really started investing yet. I'd love to partner, let me know if I can help. 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Hollywood, FL · Member since 2014 · 35 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    we can definitely figure out a way to work this thing together. If you can get your hands on a as is Tennessee contract for we'll do this thing together.

  • Jerry PuckettPro Member
    Wholesaler · Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Hey, @Chuck W. , you may want to reach out to these guys. They're both in Knoxville (my old home town). Chuck is a seasoned rehabber, Ben is a wholesaler.

  • Homeowner · Maryville, TN · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Thanks for looking out, @Jerry Puckett. I'm on it. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.