Looking for help or partner w/potential deal, commercial property

Looking for help or partner w/potential deal, commercial property

Riverside, CA · Member since 2009 · 10 posts · 1 vote

To start this off, I'm looking for a partner who does plenty of these deals, that can walk me through this deal. It's not even a deal yet, but I know the owners situation...

- It's a large commerical property that rents to many business' with current renters, etc.  

-Owned outright by siblings of owner who passed.

-Siblings are uninterested and want out.

-I think the only thing holding them back from selling would be that the elderly wife still lives off the rent flow.

Isn't this perfect for a potential subject to, or lease to? I know it depends on what the owners are looking for, but it would at least make a good wholesale.

Here's where I need help, I'd like to call her and find out more information, but not sure what questions to ask, etc. Being that this could potentially be a first deal, I would want to partner up with an expert who could walk me through the transaction and we could split the profit. I also know the property is of high worth, meaning a million plus, and the land itself might be of the most worth, so it could be attractive to commercial builders?

So for the very scattered thread, I obv. didn't take too much time on this, being I'm more excited and eager to find out more before they hire some type of broker, if they already haven't.

As of right now, if anyone is potentially interested in helping, could you walk me through the phone call with the owner? To get the real facts and see if and how a deal can be properly structured fitting the owners situation?

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Riverside, CA · Member since 2009 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    12y

    if you're interested in talking over the phone or skype, I have both listed in my information.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.