Any Wholesaler Mentors In Los Angeles ?

Any Wholesaler Mentors In Los Angeles ?

Rental Property Investor · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 29 posts · 13 votes

Hi I am in the LA area and want to get into wholesaling? Was hoping there is someone I could work with in the area to help advise... Please email me at [email protected]

Thank You

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Beverly Hills, CA · Member since 2014 · 67 posts · 14 votes
    12y

    @Melissa Moore There should be plenty of locals here that would be happy to help you. This community is filled with great people!

    If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and I will do my best to help you. I work with several wholesalers and may be able to answer some questions.

    Best,

    Daniel Sanchez

  • Rental Property Investor · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 29 posts · 13 votes
    12y

    @danielsanchez Hey Daniel. Actually my name is Chris. I am an associate of Melissa's she is letting me post on her account today to get my feet wet. I am LA based and would love any guidance help as I am completely brand new to this. 

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Set up your own account, then ask for help. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.