Has anyone used Sonetel as a toll free number provider ?

Has anyone used Sonetel as a toll free number provider ?

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 17 posts · 4 votes

I have been checking out a few providers for local and toll free number services. I have looked at Ring Central, Evoice, Grasshopper ect...

The Google ad section brought up a service called http://sonetel.com/ . They seem to offer REALLY cheap rates starting at 99 centers per line. Assuming you are not a high volume outfit I think it is a much cheaper option. Any experience or opinions ? 

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fairview Heights, IL · Member since 2008 · 189 posts · 62 votes
    11y

    Never heard of this company....Sonetel.com. After checking everything about this..... I'm still wondering if this is an untraceable phone #. If anyone else has experience with this....

    please let all of us know..................

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.