Cash Buyer is Asking for Commercial Warehouse, Need Leads

Cash Buyer is Asking for Commercial Warehouse, Need Leads

Wholesaler · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi Everyone,

I am an active wholesaler and have built a pretty reliable buyers list. My top buyer recently asked me to search for a commercial space, a warehouse to be exact. Does anyone have any way to generate leads for commercial properties different from what I would do for a residential lead (i.e. postcards, craigslist ads, etc.)? Any legalities I should be aware of with wholesaling commercial real estate that differ from wholesaling residential real estate? Your input is greatly appreciated, thanks.

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    We are currently trying to sell our waterfront warehouse but are not having much luck with craigslist.  A few random replies trying to lead us to their websites/virus. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.