What Newbie Wholesale Investors Need to Know

What Newbie Wholesale Investors Need to Know

Real Estate Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2013 · 227 posts · 318 votes

Hey Bigger Pockets Community

I just have a question for our new investors out there.I am mentoring a few local wholesalers’ in my area and I wanted to know if you (new wholesaler) had an opportunity to sit down for lunch with an experienced wholesaler what would be ONE question that you would need him to answer? Thanks Jose

0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · N. Charleston, SC · Member since 2014 · 43 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    Being a new wholesaler which direction would you go abandon or foreclosure?

  • Real Estate Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2013 · 227 posts · 318 votes
    11y

    Great questions Tanya.  I personally prefer abandon properties.  Thanks for your feedback.

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 11 votes
    11y

    do you go for properties with under 10k in tax leins, or properties soon to be  up for tax auction?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.