How to Get and Understand the Contracts for Wholesaling

5 Replies

Hello,

I'm looking to start my real estate journey with wholesaling but I do not know how to get the contracts. If you could, please let me know how I can get my hands on all the contracts that I'll need to start wholesaling. Also, if you could please explain to me what the contracts are and how they work or refer me to somewhere that explains it. Any information on this would be awesome and much appreciated!

Thanks so much,

Matthew Carr

Matthew,

Here are some links that have posts about wholesaling. Read through them and you will be able to find some great information.

Wholesale Contracts: Forum Posts

Wholesale Contracts: Blog Posts

General Wholesaling Blog Posts

For anything else, just search in the top right search bar, and you will find resources. Once you read through and identify specific questions,  turn back to the forums for advice, and people will offer there 2 cents. 

-Carson

@Matthew Carr all you need is a purchase and sale contract and an assignment contract. Consult an attorney they can easily write one for you. 

Originally posted by @Devan Mcclish :

@Matthew Carr all you need is a purchase and sale contract and an assignment contract. Consult an attorney they can easily write one for you. 

There are many available on the interwebs that you can use, however this is great advice.  In order to ensure you have a valid contract, valid contingencies, etc - Pay a couple hundred to have an attorney draw one up for you.

Originally posted by @Matthew Carr :

Hello,

I'm looking to start my real estate journey with wholesaling but I do not know how to get the contracts. If you could, please let me know how I can get my hands on all the contracts that I'll need to start wholesaling. Also, if you could please explain to me what the contracts are and how they work or refer me to somewhere that explains it. Any information on this would be awesome and much appreciated!

Thanks so much,

Matthew Carr

Great Question!  

While I personally recommend and use a State contract (it's easier to sell to Realtors®!), you can certainly get some Contracts that will work.. for free right here.  

As to how to use it, I put out a YouTube Video together to help explain how to use it, as well as present it easily to the Seller.  

In my opinion, the best thing you can do is work on your presentation to the Seller, it will make the contract easier for them to sign! 

Good luck and Have a Powerful Sales Day!!