Wholesaler · Richmond, VA · Member since 2013 · 37 posts · 7 votes
Hello everyone. This question is for my fellow investors in Richmond VA. I wanted know which title companies (or attorneys) you were doing your closings with. I am familiar with Apex, but would prefer to find someone closer to my side of town which is the east end / henrico / downtown area. Thanks in advance .
Rehabber · Glen Allen, VA · Member since 2010 · 49 posts · 18 votes
11y
@Ryan HarrisI will second what @Daniel Harnsbergersaid about Sean Tluchak. He is a great attorney that deals almost exclusively with investors. We have used him for years and we think he is the best by far.
Richmond, VA · Member since 2013 · 293 posts · 96 votes
11y
I'm a little late to the party but I'll throw in another plug for @Sean Tluchak as well. He's closed several deals for my clients in the last few months and he and his staff always do a great job.
I'm a little late to the party but I'll throw in another plug for @Sean Tluchak as well. He's closed several deals for my clients in the last few months and he and his staff always do a great job.