Can anyone recommend a CASS or other mail scrubbing software and/or subscription?

Can anyone recommend a CASS or other mail scrubbing software and/or subscription?

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Quick question for each of you. Do I need to scrub my mailing list with a CASS (or ?) software program? Does anyone have some suggestions for a low cost subscription for a scrubbing service. I am not doing bulk email, so I don't need a zip + 4 service, etc. I simply do NOT want to waste hard earned $ sending out mailings and have envelopes returned to me as an outdated owner / addressee.  Thanks all and enjoy your weekend!

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Roanoke, VA · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 374 votes
    11y

    lucky for you @Dale Rogers
    returned mail is gold,just skip trace the owner or relatives and send them a letter 
    if you are doing mailings you will spend a lot of money to get deals but it will be worth it 
    good luck

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    At this time I am not doing absentee owners, so it's not gold for me. Thanks for your response Mark, I appreciate any advice and will keep it in my trove for the future.  :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.