Wholesaling Mentor/Coach in the Philadelphia Area

5 Replies

I am looking for a mentor/coach to answer questions and help me really to start wholesaling properties. I feel like I can keep reading and reading and watching videos but I need a human to talk to one-on-one. I am more eager than ever, after coming from a Fortune Builders disappointment, it just seemed like they wanted money, more of a spew of here and there information, reverse psychology, good marketing and good speakers to try and get $25k from me.....but anyway...like I said, would love to be able to ask questions with someone, go out to lunch/dinner and really get some good information and guidance. 

@Tyana Everett

I doubt you need a coach, you can talk one-on-one with potential sellers. I don't think any coach worth listening to will tell you something far from "find a marketing strategy that will work for you/your situation and get sellers to call you."

There are a ton of posts and podcasts about how to get the ball rolling. I think once you start the leg work you will run into a mentor that will help you get to the next level. Other than that, take action everyday and see what happens! good luck!

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/217147-diversified-investors-group---philadelphia-breakfast-sub-group?highlight_post=1447958&page=1#p1447958

@Antoine Joseph Thanks!!! I am starting to think the same thing......Think I will check out some more posts and podcasts then dive in. 

@Account Closed thanks for the link! and yes i did set the keyword search....i think! still trying to figure out the ins and out of the website myself.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.