Wholesaling Mentor/Coach in the Philadelphia Area

Wholesaling Mentor/Coach in the Philadelphia Area

Procurement Analyst · Norristown, PA · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 7 votes

I am looking for a mentor/coach to answer questions and help me really to start wholesaling properties. I feel like I can keep reading and reading and watching videos but I need a human to talk to one-on-one. I am more eager than ever, after coming from a Fortune Builders disappointment, it just seemed like they wanted money, more of a spew of here and there information, reverse psychology, good marketing and good speakers to try and get $25k from me.....but anyway...like I said, would love to be able to ask questions with someone, go out to lunch/dinner and really get some good information and guidance. 

2Reply
23 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Engineer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2012 · 75 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed

    I doubt you need a coach, you can talk one-on-one with potential sellers. I don't think any coach worth listening to will tell you something far from "find a marketing strategy that will work for you/your situation and get sellers to call you."

    There are a ton of posts and podcasts about how to get the ball rolling. I think once you start the leg work you will run into a mentor that will help you get to the next level. Other than that, take action everyday and see what happens! good luck!

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/217147-diversified-investors-group---philadelphia-breakfast-sub-group?highlight_post=1447958&page=1#p1447958

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/217147-diversified-investors-group---philadelphia-breakfast-sub-group?highlight_post=1447958&page=1#p1447958

    sorry just figured out the link feature.  also did you set 'Philadelphia' as a keyword search? All the right people and posts come right to you.

  • Procurement Analyst · Norristown, PA · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    @Antoine Joseph Thanks!!! I am starting to think the same thing......Think I will check out some more posts and podcasts then dive in. 

  • Procurement Analyst · Norristown, PA · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed thanks for the link! and yes i did set the keyword search....i think! still trying to figure out the ins and out of the website myself.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.