Looking to meet some wholesalers in Atlanta...

Looking to meet some wholesalers in Atlanta...

Investor 路 Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2015 路 16 posts 路 0 votes

Hey BP! I'm a new investor in Atlanta and I'd love to chat with some wholesalers in the Atlanta area about potential buy and holds and flips. Besides this site, any other ideas for meeting wholesalers?

Jim

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional 路 Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2015 路 85 posts 路 15 votes
    11y

    Hi @James Paisley!  Welcome to the world of real estate investing! 馃槉. I'm a licensed Realtor in the Atlanta area and work retail and wholesale. I'd love to chat and work with you to find bargains. Perhaps we can discuss what you're looking for and I can help you along your journey. 

    Also, check out Atlant REI. That's a good place to meet like-minded people.

  • Investor 路 Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2015 路 16 posts 路 0 votes
    11y

    Renee - Hey there! What part of town do you focus on?

  • Professional 路 Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2015 路 85 posts 路 15 votes
    11y

    @James Paisley, Fulton, Dekalb, Cobb Henry, Rockdale and Troup counties.  Every now and then, I get hits in Gwinnett (southern part). 

    What area(s) are you focused on?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.