Any British investors residing in UK currently?

Any British investors residing in UK currently?

Cardiff, Cardiff · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 2 votes

Hi - I've noticed that some of the language and terminology is different here in UK. 

I was wondering if there are any British investors active here on bigger pockets - preferably someone who has invested or is investing in the UK. 

The information available on the Internet is primarily for US real estate investing and not much for investing in UK.

Thanks

Arash Zandi 

1Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Bromsgrove, Worcestershire · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 1 vote
10y

Hi,

Try property tribes, property geeks, property 118 for uk-specific stuff.

JN

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bromsgrove, Worcestershire · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hi,

    Try property tribes, property geeks, property 118 for uk-specific stuff.

    JN

  • Cardiff, Cardiff · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hi Joseph - Thank you for your informative reply. 

    What is your speciality?

    AZ

  • Real Estate Investor · Blackpool, Blackpool · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    hi not much help at the moment to be honest but getting into it not made first sale as of yet... I'm in uk...

    If u could help and I could help u in any way 

  • Cardiff, Cardiff · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Sean - let's talk. I'll inbox you now - I believe I have that ability as a regular user.

    Arash

  • Cardiff, Cardiff · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Sean and Joseph - Lets connect. What is your email addresses? 

    We can make each other's learning curved 10x faster and help each other reach our goals. 

  • LONDON, ENGLAND · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Hi guys, I am from the UK. I have not started to invest yet, but plan to do so by the end of this year.

    I am interested in wholesaling as a start.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Barcelona, Catalunya · Member since 2017 · 45 posts · 25 votes
    8y

    Where do you recommend to start investing? I was thinking Manchester and Liverpool...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.