Contract for Seller, contract for Cash Buyer with Assigning?

Contract for Seller, contract for Cash Buyer with Assigning?

Cardiff, Cardiff · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 2 votes

Hello the giving community of BP,

First of I'd like to announce that inspired by BP Podcasts I've started blogging my journey in becoming a master Wholesaler and Property Investor. Will share link tonight. 

Meanwhile I, as always, have a couple questions ;)

1. When assigning do you get the Seller to sign one contract and buyer another ? Or do you leave the assignee's doted line empty and write your cash buyers name on there? 

2. If Cash Buyer wants his property lawyer to register the deal how would I explain to him that I'd need my lawyer or title company to do the deal? 

Thanks

Arash

0Reply
15 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 688 posts · 607 votes
    10y

    1. Seller signs a purchase and sale agreement for you to buy the property at price x. Once this occurs, you have the buyer sign an assignment contract for price y

    2. register the deal? is he talking about a memorandum of contract? or use his title company? memorandum of contract is fine. using his title company is a no go. Use your title company

  • Cardiff, Cardiff · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @DevanMcclish - And when I sign a Purchase and Sale agreement with Seller does that mean I have to pay them or the Cash Buyer actually pays Seller?

    And thank u for clarifying to use my own title company.

    Arash

  • Firefighter · Sacramento , CA · Member since 2015 · 50 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    @Arash Zandi no you do not pay the seller. The buyer will, once you assign the contract to the buyer. You are no longer doing business with the seller. The buyer will now continue to close on the property.   

  • Cardiff, Cardiff · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Fantastic Jorge, much more clear.

  • Cardiff, Cardiff · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Here is my Real Estate Investing blog guys. I'll be documenting my journey in becoming a Millionaire with pics, videos and words from now on. 

    Enjoy and give me some feedback.

    AZ

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.