How to put property under contract if the own is in another area?

How to put property under contract if the own is in another area?

Norcross, GA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 4 votes

If I found a vacant property and it was passed down to the children of the owner, how do I put the property under a contract if the inheritor is in a different state or country?

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Torrance, CA · Member since 2013 · 144 posts · 73 votes
    10y
    Docusign works best
  • Wholesaler · Powder Springs, GA · Member since 2013 · 516 posts · 143 votes
    10y

    you can email them the contract or even mail it. 

  • Norcross, GA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I am really thinking over my head. Yes, I have thought about it but was not going think it would work. I should just keep every thing simple. Thanks for the answer.... That really secured my question.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.