Tax Delinquent List Harris County Houston

Tax Delinquent List Harris County Houston

Rental Property Investor · Boone, NC · Member since 2015 · 291 posts · 88 votes
Hello everyone, I was wondering if any of you might know how to get a tax delinquent list for houston. I know that the hctax website lets you look up a name or adress but won't let you browse the entire database. I am asking because I think it would be a good way to find motivated sellers I believe. Please feel free to argue if I'm wrong. On the same subject, where would one find a list a people back on their mortgage payments? Thanks for the help
1Reply
251 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Consultant · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 172 posts · 51 votes
10y

Hi @Tristan S. Google Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson LLP Tax Sale Properties. You can do searches through this website. The site is for the Law firm that handles all of Harris County's tax lien foreclosures.

See this reply in the discussion

31 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Murrieta, CA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    yea I'm interest in how you got that data. Was it from the county or a website like listsource.com?

  • Katy, TX · Member since 2019 · 44 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    Another source  of the lists for all of the Houston metro area is Real Estate IQ.

  • Seabrook/Galveston · Member since 2018 · 274 posts · 178 votes
    7y

    Why do the Harris county tax and cad websites not show properties that are coming up for auction?  I can’t get the owners names / current addresses to send them mailers. 

    Is there some other reliable way to find current owners if I have the address?

  • Member since 2018 · 30 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    I am aware of Daily Court Review as well as the Hctax.net! 
    I am currently looking for someone to get in contact with so I can order or request a list for Tax Deliquents. Is this possible?

    like requesting a Tax Deliquent Roll?

  • Little Elm, TX · Member since 2014 · 356 posts · 47 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Jonathon Martin:

    I am aware of Daily Court Review as well as the Hctax.net! 
    I am currently looking for someone to get in contact with so I can order or request a list for Tax Deliquents. Is this possible?

    like requesting a Tax Deliquent Roll?

     Hi Johnathan, did you ever get an update on where this list might be?

  • Member since 2024 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Tristan S.:
    Hello everyone, I was wondering if any of you might know how to get a tax delinquent list for houston. I know that the hctax website lets you look up a name or adress but won't let you browse the entire database. I am asking because I think it would be a good way to find motivated sellers I believe. Please feel free to argue if I'm wrong. On the same subject, where would one find a list a people back on their mortgage payments? Thanks for the help
    Hey Tristan, a few years later. Were you ever able to find the tax Delinquent List for Houston? I was only able to find foreclosure/ pre foreclosure. Upcoming tax auction sales. Im looking for a list of delinquencies from a few years where theres a chance to get properties under contract. 
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.