Need referral to an investor friendly title company

Need referral to an investor friendly title company

Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 57 posts · 17 votes

Hello BP community, 

I am in Chicago, Illinois and I am getting the run around with finding a title company.  I have a property under contract that needs to be assigned and I keep getting title companies stringing me around.  Does anyone on BP from Illinois have a title company they can refer. Thanks in advance for your response.  

0Reply
21 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Lowell, IN · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Nick Patterson Investor from Chicago, Illinois

    replied 2 months ago

    Check out Citywide Title and or First American

  • Real Estate Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 57 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    Thanks Dale. 

  • Investor & Attorney · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 86 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    You shouldn't need a title company to assign a contract. The title companies are concerned with minimizing risk and making a fee. So, if your documentation is in order, you are transparent and are playing within the rules, they should all be "investor friendly."

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.