Wholesaler/ Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 491 posts · 113 votes
Hello everyone,
Can someone tell me all of the options you have when someone calls in and they currently have a mortgage? I want to make sure I'm well versed on all options.
Rental Property Investor · Plano, TX · Member since 2015 · 67 posts · 9 votes
10y
If you are wholesaling, then the buyer will have to cover it. It really depends on how much they owe on the property. If the mortgage is too high may not be worth it. A subject to deal may be a better option.
Investor · Lodi, NJ · Member since 2013 · 487 posts · 179 votes
10y
You can take over the mortgage subject to, keep it in place and use a land contract or mortgage wrap, lease options, look up creative financing option here and I'm sure you'll get a good rundown.