Wholesalers in New Orleans metro area

Wholesalers in New Orleans metro area

Real Estate Agent · La Place, LA · Member since 2015 · 46 posts · 5 votes
Hey, how's everyone doin?. I'm an local real estate investor in the New Orleans Metro area. This is my first post on Bigger Pockets. I'm currently looking for wholesalers in the New Orleans area plus the surrounding areas. Such as Kenner, Metairie, St.charles parish, and the Laplace area. Any info is appreciated. Thanks and have a great day.
0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • John MaxiPro Member
    Neenah, WI · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hey Malcolm, welcome to BP. I'm getting started as a wholesaler in the New Orleans area. I'm in the process of reaching out to local investors so I can target my marketing to their needs. What type of real estate are you looking for?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.