Looking for Suggestions on wholesalers for all these leads.

Looking for Suggestions on wholesalers for all these leads.

Investor · CHARLOTTE, NC · Member since 2013 · 11 posts · 0 votes

I wanted to get some advice for how I can get help with getting local wholesalers to follow up with leads that I have coming in. Also, Would you recommend paying commission only? What role do you have them play in the process, especially when you are doing deals in different areas? This is a situation where I would be doing all of the marketing. 

Thanks for any incite. 

0Reply
6 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Mishawaka, IN · Member since 2013 · 438 posts · 346 votes
    10y

    So @Jeff Anderson you are having other wholesalers in your area follow up on leads for you and offering to pay them for that? If so, then absolutely commission only. They get paid when you get paid. 

  • Investor · CHARLOTTE, NC · Member since 2013 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Chris Piper I appreciate your response!

  • Wholesaler · Mishawaka, IN · Member since 2013 · 438 posts · 346 votes
    10y

    No problem Jeff!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.